Technology IS Infinity!
What we do
Infinity Communications & Consulting, Inc. provides consulting services focused on E-rate and Technology Design services throughout the United States, going the extra mile to ensure our clients are getting the best price and services on the market. We are a 100 percent employee-owned consulting firm located in Bakersfield, CA and have been serving our diverse portfolio of clients since 2003. We take great pride in aiding educators in school districts, libraries and consortiums across the country to receive maximum funding and/or develop a technology design to use for technology.
We know that technology budgets and needs often contradict each other. We understand. And we think we have a promising team of professionals to help you attain all your technology goals. With specialists in funding management, technology design, project administration and architectural services we’re devoted to assuring our clients ease and success within the procurement and technology implementation process.
Who we serve
Infinity is currently representing 250+ school districts; county offices of education; colleges/universities; large local, county, and state government buildings; churches; commercial and industrial projects for E-rate funding management. We have successfully completed over 500 technology designs, project implementations, and inspection projects in the last 10 years. Infinity is a trusted consultant for the following reasons:
- We have a proven record of helping schools acquire $800+ million in funding through federal and state grants to subsidize their telecommunications and internet access needs.
- We have dedicated specialists in E-rate Funding Administration, Technology Design, and Construction Management Services that specialize in up-to-date E-rate compliance and regulations; including, physical document retention for ten (10) years.
- Infinity currently has three (3) Registered Communications Distribution Designers (RCDD) on staff that are always up-to-date on BICSI International Standards Program guidelines. The BICSI program creates standards and guidelines for use in the design, installation and integration of information communications technology (ICT) and with our extensive experience in designing systems, our specifications and plan designs meet and exceed the required standards for Telecommunications Industry Association (TIA) and Electronic Industries Alliance (EIA).
- The E-Rate process is complex and requires spending hours, or countless days, each year trying to keep up with deadlines, reviews and demands. It is estimated that over a billion E-Rate dollars goes unclaimed each year due to schools who apply incorrectly or are too frustrated to apply at all. We’re here to erase the struggle and obtain the funding you deserve.
- We have a history of significantly driving down the cost of the projects by (1) putting out complete bid packages that eliminate doubt or confusion and (2) getting several bids on each project. We have hundreds of contractors and manufacturers who follow our projects on our Infinity Projects website. It’s not unusual that our projects will see 20% to 25% savings more than offsetting our design fees.
- We recognize some educational institutions have varying degrees of success with the program. Some succeed and get approved easily, while others have filed and been denied, or some simply become frustrated with the process and others have become hopelessly lost in the maze of reviews, selective reviews, program compliance reviews, audits and have given up. It is estimated that over a billion E-rate dollars goes unclaimed each year due to schools who apply incorrectly or are too frustrated to apply at all. With Infinity as your consultant, we manage the process to assure positive results.
- We work hand in hand with you to keep you notified of all deadlines, information required, new developments and E-rate funding opportunities.
- We do all the paperwork and complete the application process for you.
- We’re your voice in Program Integrity Assurance (PIA) Reviews or any other reviews from the Schools and Libraries Division (SLD) program.
- We specialize in up-to-date E-rate compliance and regulations; including, physical document retention for ten (10) years.
- We assist in document preparation and representation during E-rate audits.
- We develop RFP’s in compliance with local, state and E-rate procurement requirements.
- As a Design consultant, our specifications and plan designs meet and exceed the required standards for Telecommunications Industry Association (TIA) and Electronic Industries Alliance (EIA).
- We keep up to date on all procurement laws and best practices to ensure compliance and to avoid potential bid protests.
- Infinity has a business and design approach that seeks to ensure broad compatibility and interchangeability of products and technologies. The model encompasses standardization, non-proprietary design principles and unbiased business practices.
- Infinity is completely independent, with a fair and impartial Project Design. We produce design requirements for the clients’ needs; not specific contractors or manufacturers.
Why choose us
Here at Infinity, with our combined 80+ years of extensive experience and a proven track record of success in the E-rate and Technology Design sector, we are dedicated to being the best at helping you acquire funding through E-rate and state grants while minimizing your spending to help maximize your technology. We are excited to get the chance to help you, too!