Technology IS Infinity!
What we do
Infinity Communications & Consulting, Inc. provides consulting services focused on Technology and E-Rate services throughout the United States, going the extra mile to ensure our clients are getting the best price and services on the market. We are a 100 percent employee-owned consulting firm located in Bakersfield, CA and have been serving our diverse portfolio of clients since 2003. We take great pride in aiding educators in school districts, libraries and consortiums across the country to achieve their technology goals and receive maximum funding for their technology services and equipment.
We know that technology budgets and needs often contradict each other. We understand, and we have a team of professionals to help you attain your technology goals. With specialists in funding management, technology design, project administration and architectural services, we’re devoted to assuring our clients ease and success within the procurement and technology implementation process.
Who we serve
Infinity is currently representing more than 450 school districts, county offices of education, colleges/universities, large local, county, and state government buildings, religious institutions, commercial, and industrial projects. We have successfully completed over 500 technology designs, project implementations, and inspection projects in the last 17 years. Infinity is a trusted consultant for the following reasons:
- We have a proven record of helping schools acquire more than $1 billion in funding through federal and state grants to subsidize their telecommunications and internet access needs.
- We have dedicated staff that specialize in E-Rate Funding Administration, Technology Design, and Project Administration Services.
- Infinity currently has two (2) Registered Communications Distribution Designers (RCDD) on staff that are always up-to-date on BICSI International Standards Program guidelines. With our extensive experience in designing systems, our designs and specifications meet and exceed the industry standards for Telecommunications Industry Association (TIA) and Electronic Industries Alliance (EIA).
- Technology costs have continued to increase year after year, while technology budgets have not. Infinity is your advocate and partner to help achieve your technology goals. Infinity works with you to procure the services and equipment you want, at the best available price.
- Infinity has a history of significantly driving down the cost of the projects by (1) preparing complete bid packages that eliminate doubt or confusion and (2) receiving multiple bids on each project. Infinity has hundreds of contractors and manufacturers who monitor our Infinity Projects website. It’s not unusual for our projects to receive a 15% to 25% savings.
- We recognize that not everyone has found success with the E-Rate program. Some succeed and get approved easily, while others have filed and been denied. Some simply become frustrated with the process. Infinity is your partner through the entire process. Our staff are trained to handle all aspects of the E-Rate program for you. We handle the stress and complexity of the E-Rate program, so you can focus on what matters, the students.
- It is estimated that more than $1 billion E-Rate dollars go unclaimed each year due to schools who apply incorrectly or are too frustrated to apply at all.
- Infinity staff are trained to look for new ways for you to maximize your E-Rate funding. As more services have been phased out, now more than ever, it is important to maximize your discounts and take full advantage of the discounts available.
- We work hand in hand with you to keep you notified of all deadlines, information required, new developments and E-Rate funding opportunities.
- We do all the paperwork and complete the application process for you.
- We’re your voice in Program Integrity Assurance (PIA) Reviews, Payment Quality Assurance (PQA) Reviews, and Audits from the Schools and Libraries Division (SLD) of the Universal Services Administration Company (USAC)..
- Infinity specializes in up-to-date E-Rate compliance and regulations; including, physical document retention for ten (10) years.
- Infinity has five (5) employees that are Certified members of the E-Rate Management Professionals Association.
- We assist in document preparation and representation during E-Rate audits.
- We develop RFP’s in compliance with local, state and E-ate procurement requirements.
- We keep up to date on procurement law and best practices to ensure compliance and to avoid potential bid protests.
- Infinity has always been, and will always be a neutral party that seeks to ensure broad compatibility and interchangeability of products and technologies. The model encompasses standardization, non-proprietary design principles and unbiased business practices.
- Infinity is completely independent, with a fair and impartial Project Design. We produce design requirements for the clients’ needs; not specific contractors or manufacturers.
Why choose us
Here at Infinity, with our combined 80+ years of extensive experience and a proven track record of success in the E-rate and Technology Design sector, we are dedicated to being the best at helping you acquire funding through E-rate and state grants while minimizing your spending to help maximize your technology. We are excited to get the chance to help you, too!