Infinity is excited to announce that the dates for Window 3 of the Emergency Connectivity Fund have been released. The third window will open on Thursday, April 28, 2022, and close on Friday, May 13, 2022. This will allow applicants to file for recurring services and devices for the 2022-2023 school year. The rules pertaining to the third window are as follows:
- There can be no duplicate services.
- Meaning that if the data lines that will be funded into next year due to the extension of the service delivery deadline of 6/30/2023, will be needed for the remainder of the 2022-2023 school year, you will be able to file for the remainder of the months in the school year.
- If you did not file for the first or second window funding commitments that will be used to fund eligible equipment or services during July 1, 2022, through December 31, 2023 funding period, you will be able to file for the service start and end dates for up to 12 months of service for the 2022-2023 school year.
- Connected devices can be ordered but cannot be received or delivered before July 1, 2022.
- If demand exceeds available funding during the third ECF application filing window, we remind applicants that requests will be prioritized based on applicants’ E-Rate Program discount rate for category one services, adjusted to provide a five percent increase for rural schools and libraries.
If you would like to discuss this further, please contact us to set up a virtual meeting or phone call.